Continue reading this blog to know more about it!
The idea behind Modern Victorian style is to take some opulent elements from Victorian era and combine them with the contemporary. Before putting together this collection, we studied and listed the main features and themes seen in both these styles and specifically in wall decor.
WHAT DISTINGUISHES VICTORIAN AND MODERN WALL COVERINGS?Main characteristics of Victorian style wall coverings are bold and highly detailed floral, leaf, bird, animal patterns and scenes inspired from Gothic, Rococo and Eastern styles. Dark, rich colors like crimson red and emerald green were the main color choice, combined with neutral and tan tones.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT WALLPAPER DESIGN?
SHOP THE LOOK HERE:
- Classic Plaid Design Removable Wallpaper - Livette’s Wallpaper
- Aines Maroon corduroy cushion cover - Kave Home
- Embroidered Gretta Curtain - Anthropologie
- Årstid - Ikea
- Green Chinoiserie Jar Vase - Anthropologie
- Rose Botanical Print (BegakWallArt)- Etsy
- Driftway 1-Drawer Nightstand - Serena & Lily
- Marlon Tufted Upholstered Standard Bed - Wayfair
- Ziegler - Rug Vista
We couldn’t be more happy with how this collection turned out. We hope that you love it as much as we do.
As always - we love to hear your thoughts so don’t hesitate to leave a comment!
Subscribe to our newsletter: