Commercial Grade Type II Wallpaper
Details Of Commercial Grade Type II Wallpaper
For our clients that are looking for a professional solution for commercial as well as residential interior design projects, we have added Commercial Grade Type II Wallpaper material to our product range. This type of wallpaper is widely used by architects, interior designers and other professionals in commercial projects such as office design, healthcare design, retail design, hospitality design, and educational design, though it can be used for residential projects too. Despite the fact that this wallpaper is installed with glue with traditional 'booking' and hanging method, our Commercial Type II wallpaper panels are also removable in one piece, which means it will not cause you any headaches when it's time to remove it. Keep in mind, this wallpaper does not contain vinyl and is PVC-Free. In addition, it consists of 31% post consumer recycled content, yet it still has the same characteristics as commercial vinyl wallpapers.
Most important characteristics of Commercial Type II Wallpaper:
- A breathable, lightweight alternative to vinyl that meets Commercial Type II wallpaper characteristics
- Proprietary Polyester/Natural fiber that consists of 31% post consumer recycled content and is PVC free
- Texture: Lightly textured finish, printed with GreenGuard Gold certified inks
- Fire certifications: Meets Federally specified limits for flame, smoke development and flash over according to the required ASTM-E84 and NFPA-101 criteria, as well as CAN/ULC S102 for Canada and EN 13501 for EU
- Water-resistance: Water-resistant, gently cleanable*
- Installed using wallpaper paste/glue. Recommended to use Adhesives and Primers designed for permeable wallcoverings. Adhesives and Primers must contain mildew inhibitors. Manufacturers such as Roman and Zinsser offer permeable adhesive and primers with advanced mold and mildew protection. Roman Eco brand primers and adhesives are recommended for compliance with NFS-342 sustainability.
- Sustainability: PVC & POA (Olefin) free; no Plasticizers; no Chlorine; no Formaldehyde; no heavy metals. NSF-342 - Certified for Silver compliance; HPD – Health Product Declaration available; EPD – Environmental Product Declaration available - UL third party certified for wallcovering industry average; Low VOC – Meets California CDPH Standard for Schools and Offices when tested to CA 01350; Phthalate free formulation; Prop 65 compliant; Manufactured without the use of Brominated flame retardants; Recycled Content – Minimum 31% post-consumer recycled content
- Panels are designed to be installed side by side, without an overlap. For overlap/double-cut custom option please contact us.
Available Wallpaper Panel Sizes
Available panel sizes for commercial grade wallpaper:
- 25" x 96" (63.5cm x 244cm);
- 25" x 108" (63.5cm x 275cm);
- 25" x 120" (63.5cm x 304cm);
- 25" x 144" (63.5cm x 365cm).
Wallpaper Material Color And Texture Differences
This wallpaper has light canvas texture finish. The base color* of our commercial grade wallpaper is slightly off-white and warmer when compared to our self adhesive wallpaper. Please see image below which illustrates the color and texture difference between our materials. *Please remember shade may vary between sample and current production
Commercial Grade Wallpaper Installation Instructions