Wallpaper is such a nice accent piece when talking about interior design. You don't have to wallpaper all the walls in your room, it could be a small space in your home but it will leave a big impact bringing out the best in your interior design. In this blog post you can see some small but powerful DIY wallpaper projects that just makes sense. Scroll through and get inspired!
1. Terrazzo Wallpaper in Girls Room Interior
Our Terrazzo design wallpaper is always a good idea for a wallpaper project! Terrazzo design is very popular choice among our clients so we have this design in variety of colours whereas this Colorful Terrazzo Pattern wallpaper is the most loved one. This amazing project is designed by @northmade_farmhouse. We absolutely love the green accents, it goes very well together withe the pink Terrazzo wallpaper. And for this small yet so beautiful project there where only 3 wallpaper panels required!
2. Botanical Foliage Wallpaper in White Bohemian Style Living Room Interior
3. Minimal Floral Removable Wall Mural in Bungalow Style Reading Nook
4. Delicate Floral Wallpaper in Dinning Room Shelf Nook
5. Modern Herringbone Wallpaper in Closet Nook
Subscribe to our newsletter: