What is self adhesive removable wallpaper
It is mostly called a ‘Renters Dream’ and for a good reason – peel and stick wallpaper allows you to design your dream interior while it doesn’t leave any residue on the walls when removed, and doesn't call for long-term commitment. No glue, no mess!
Self adhesive wallpaper sizes+
- Sample: 19" x 19" (48.3cm x 48.3cm)
- 19" x 48" (48.3cm x 122cm)
- 19" x 96" (48.3cm x 244cm)
- 19" x 108" (48.3cm x 275cm)
- 19" x 120" (48.3cm x 304cm)
Self adhesive wallpaper details+
- Self adhesive, removable textile wallpaper - doesn't require any additional glue or water
- Matte finish
- Sold in wallpaper panels
- We suggest ordering all wallpaper panels required for the project at once, to avoid any colour differences between different batches!
- Gently washable with damp cloth or soft sponge
- Water-resistant, but it is not advised to install it on areas under continuous and direct contact with water (such as shower or sink)
- PVC free, Class A/Class 1 fire rating. Test performed: ASTME84
- Printed with GreenGuard Gold certified inks
- Advised to apply to smooth or lightly textured surfaces
- We don't suggest to apply self adhesive wallpaper over already existing wallpaper
- The surface where the wallpaper will be applied must be clean, dry, structurally sound and free of mildew, grease and other stains
- If the surface has been painted, let it dry for at least 3 weeks before applying the wallpaper
- It is not recommended to install wallpaper directly on untreated drywall
- It is recommended to prime the wall first to help ensure the paint will not be peeled off the wall upon removal
- Click here for detailed installation instructions.