Christmas is almost here, and if you’re still not in the festive mood, it’s time to get into the Christmas spirit! Let us help you with a Christmas decor interior inspo! Minimal, boho, or whimsical? Which style to choose? This time we’re going for good old farmhouse style because it’s classic, warm & cozy – precisely what we need for the coldest months of the year. And farmhouse style seems just the right one to get into the Christmas spirit – let’s explore why!
Farmhouse style and classic Christmas color palette go so well together! For this interior inspo mood board, we chose to stick to red, green, and white with the addition of natural linen, jute & warm brown shades. Plaid patterns give both – a farmhouse and a Christmassy feel. Paired with red land green, they’ll create a true Christmas spirit in your space. Watercolor Buffalo Check Removable Wallpaper In Grey
and Classic Plaid Design Removable Wallpaper
will be a perfect farm house background for the Christmas setup.
Not only plaid but also a holly leaf motif is a must for classic Christmas decor. We chose natural linen cushion cover with an embroidered holly border and elegant jet a bit rustic tableware with a holly leaf detail. If you’re not a fan of the holy leaf pattern, go for a wildflower modern farmhouse peel and stick wallpaper design or Light Green Botanical Foliage Removable Wallpaper
that will also do the job of looking gorgeous in a festive interior.
To get the farmhouse feel, use natural materials and add rustic elements. Textiles from linen, cotton and wool will fit organic in this cozy Christmas setting. Rattan wreath with natural leaves in shades of green and red will be the perfect addition to the theme. For Christmas tree ornaments, we chose a mix of wooden, linen & paper decors and rustic baubles in red & green. We love the paper decoration in the shape of a snowman. By the way – did you notice that paper decorations are trending this season? Now all that’s left to do is to fill a jute sack full of presents and put it under the Christmas tree!
If farmhouse-style Christmas is the right mood for you, we have listed all the products and brands we used for this warm, cozy & Christmassy interior inspo mood board so you can shop this look yourself. To find more farmhouse wall ideas for your own bedroom interior, visit our Modern Farmhouse and Country Style Wallpaper
collection. However, if you wish to find peony peel and stick wallpaper designs like the one in the photo, visit our Floral Wallpaper
Shop the look:
1. Light Green Botanical Foliage Removable Wallpaper | Livette's Wallpaper
2. Watercolor Buffalo Check Removable Wallpaper In Grey | Livette's Wallpaper
3. Classic Plaid Design Removable Wallpaper | Livette's Wallpaper
4. Berry Christmas Wreath in Red | Bed Bath & Beyond
5. Natural Leaf Christmas Wreath | ZARA HOME
6. Holly Leaf Saucer | ZARA HOME
7. Christmas Candy Cane Decoration | ZARA HOME
8. Ball Decoration | ZARA HOME
9. Wooden Ornaments | H&M Home
10. Paper Snowman | ZARA HOME
11. Striped Jute Sack | ZARA HOME
12. Striped Christmas Bauble | ZARA HOME
13. Linen-blend Christmas decorations | H&M Home
14. Striped and Holly Linen Cushion Cover | ZARA HOME
15. Cotton Canvas Cushion Cover | H&M Home
16. Green Fir Tree with Snow Candle | ZARA HOME
17. Porcelain Mug | H&M Home
18. Poinsettia Tablecloth | ZARA HOME
We hope that this interior decoration inspo got you into the festive spirit. We feel it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – time to light a candle and lay on a couch surrounded by cozy and warm throw pillows with a cup of warm tea in your hands and enjoy your farmhouse-style Christmas mood.