Most important characteristics of Commercial Type II Wallpaper
- A breathable, lightweight alternative to vinyl that meets Commercial Type II wallpaper characteristics
- Proprietary Polyester/Natural fiber that consists of 31% post consumer recycled content and is PVC free
- Texture: Lightly textured finish, printed with GreenGuard Gold certified inks
- Fire certifications: Meets Federally specified limits for flame, smoke development and flash over according to the required ASTM-E84 and NFPA-101 criteria, as well as CAN/ULC S102 for Canada and EN 13501 for EU
- Water-resistance: Water-resistant, gently cleanable*
- Installed using wallpaper paste/glue. Recommended to use Adhesives and Primers designed for permeable wallcoverings. Adhesives and Primers must contain mildew inhibitors. Manufacturers such as Roman and Zinsser offer permeable adhesive and primers with advanced mold and mildew protection. Roman Eco brand primers and adhesives are recommended for compliance with NFS-342 sustainability.
- Sustainability: PVC & POA (Olefin) free; no Plasticizers; no Chlorine; no Formaldehyde; no heavy metals. NSF-342 - Certified for Silver compliance; HPD – Health Product Declaration available; EPD – Environmental Product Declaration available - UL third party certified for wallcovering industry average; Low VOC – Meets California CDPH Standard for Schools and Offices when tested to CA 01350; Phthalate free formulation; Prop 65 compliant; Manufactured without the use of Brominated flame retardants; Recycled Content – Minimum 31% post-consumer recycled content
- Panels are designed to be installed side by side, without an overlap. For overlap/double-cut custom option please contact us.
Important note: for best results we suggest priming the walls first and let freshly painted walls dry completely for at least 3 weeks before installing the wallpaper. For more detailed information, please check Wallpaper Installation Instructions section. Please see Installation Instructions below to see if this type of wallpaper is suitable for your wallpapering project.